Well, I was tagged by Velocibadgergirl (who is totally cool because she is reading the Dark is Rising books), and then again by Happay, so fine, fine, here it is! (Are there any random things I haven’t already shared here? I guess we’ll find out.)
Seven Random Things About Me
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random/weird things about me:
1. I nearly always carry a notebook around. I feel really naked and anxious without one. Also without my watch, though I’m not a punctual type of person.
2. I would much rather buy: office supplies, notebooks, scrapbooking stuff, yarn; than: shoes, clothes, make-up.
3. I always reread my favorite books. Many many times. Why wouldn’t I? I loved it the first time….
4. I have this bad habit of putting my hair in my mouth. (My kids are helping me try to break this – they reprimand me every time.) I don’t chew it or bite it, I just sort of … feel the texture. Weird, yes I know. Good thing it’s too short for that right now.
5. Every time I think about cutting my hair I have this moment of hesitation – the actual thought process goes: But what if I go back in time to medieval Europe, where short hair on a woman is socially unacceptable? (Yeah, I read Timeline, movie okay, book is better; apparently think about it way too often.) Then I smack myself in the head.
6. Favorite pies: pumpkin definitely number one, then apple.
7. I get into these little fixations (like GUMBALL, and yetis); they are fun and somehow a little comforting to me.
Oh dear, I don’t know who’s done this and who hasn’t. No idea at all. Sorry. Take it if you need it.