This was for an assignment in the Jessica Sprague class, but I think it works well as a meme.
Name 5 14 things in your frig right now.
- Heavy cream – I like oatmeal with just peaches (Dole bottled peaches) and cream. Yum!
- Glass water bottle – I like to drink it cold.
- Various sauces – Worcestershire sauce (in my family growing up, we called it “WORshterSHEEshterSHOOshtershire Shaushe.” But only because we were being silly. (I think it was Dad’s name for it. He had a lot of those things.)); Thai peanut sauce; Soy Vay teriyaki; Grey Poupon; ranch and blue cheese dressing; mustard, ketchup.
- Three or four half eaten apples, sitting on the shelves – lately my son (almost 4) starts eating an apple, then sets it in the frig.
- Miracle Whip, but no mayonnaise at the moment. Growing up, my dad liked mayo and my mom liked Miracle Whip, so we always had a jar of each in the frig. I usually ate Miracle Whip. Nowadays, we usually have both as well, but we’re out of mayo at the moment because we mostly eat that, especially the kids.
- Half-full gallon of 2% milk. I hate 1% and skim or powdered. My husband, N, doesn’t care.
- Veggies in various states of decay/dried out/on the brink. Bagged spinach that needs to be thrown out, also broccoli; baby carrots, grapes, some limp celery; fresh garlic – soooo good.
- Yogurt and cottage cheese, large containers – N’s been eating a lot of it, doing Body for Life.
- Dill pickles. I love the fancy kind, Claussen and so on, but none right now.
- Lunch meat – variety pack of turkey (oven roasted and smoked) and ham, from Costco. My daughter love love loves turkey sandwiches.
- Package of turkey hot dogs, almost empty. My son often gets in there and grabs a hot dog to eat, cold. Goosey boy. (He also isn’t big on cheese – especially “fake cheese/cheez” i.e. processed – and will usually refuse to eat butter.)
- Two packages of 18 eggs. One is certainly not full, but still, we go through eggs very slowly.
- A third of a gallon of apple cider. Love it.
- Small bottle of real 100% maple syrup, and a bigger jug to refill it. Only real maple syrup for me – you use less of it because it’s sweeter, and it’s not full of weird chemicals.