Yesterday was (inter)National Digital Scrapbooking Day. And of course I couldn’t do any. I know I keep whining about it, but I feel horribly lost without my photos and supplies on here. It sucks.
- photo shoot with neighbors
- crockpot dinner (ground turkey cabbage rolls, really tasty)
- making apple bread with my daughter
- my son dressed as Indiana Jones most of the time he was home
- I came home early from church and napped
- my sense of time is confused
- get up early yet again to take husband to work so I can have the car
- school in the morning
- drive to the city for dentist appointments
- maybe get more interfacing for sewing my purses?
- city shopping? blah
- try to stop obsessing over computer troubles
P.S. I should donate a prize to NaBloPoMo for those of us who blog 29 days this month.